Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Big Announcement!!


I am finally ready to share with you that I am the new leader of ICAN of Central Louisiana!!

What is ICAN?  I'm glad you asked!
"The International Cesarean Awareness Network, Inc. (ICAN) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve maternal-child health by preventing unnecessary cesareans through education, providing support for cesarean recovery, and promoting Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)."

If you'd like to become a member of our group on facebook, visit us here.

You can contact us through email at icanofcenla (at) gmail (dot) com.

I'm VERY excited to get some cesarean awareness and prevention brought to Central Louisiana.  Hopefully this will help mamas like me in the future find support in the area and eventually achieve VBACs here as well.

No comments: