Sunday, April 17, 2011

Excited

I haven't posted in awhile... but it's mainly because our MacBook is on the fritz and I haven't wanted to sit at our PC to blog since it's right outside of Baby C's bedroom door.

I wanted to take a moment to let all of you know how EXCITED I am to have another baby.  I know it has it's challenges, I think any mother knows that.  But I have such a different outlook this time when it comes to getting pregnant, carrying a life inside of me and bringing it in to this world.  Not to mention the countless hours you get to spend afterwards just staring at this little being in awe that you brought this child in to this world.

Our CNM appointment is quickly approaching and I'm so happy to say that I think Daddy B and I are BOTH looking forward to it.  When you want something like a VBAC so bad, you have insecurities that maybe the Daddy isn't as excited as you, but I can tell you that Daddy B is really looking forward to the idea of number 2! 

Tonight I was looking at Baby C while I was getting him in jammies for bed and couldn't believe how big he is.  He's almost 2 for crying out loud!  He was in his diaper and socks and had his legs just so that I was thrown back to those first few days of him as a newborn and simply couldn't wrap my head around how much of a big boy he is.  I mean we are at the beginning stages of potty training, he's practically running and trying to imitate everything I say.  Not to mention his dance skills!  He loves to dance!

I can't imagine loving another child as much as I love Baby C.  And to add what I hope to be an empowering birth on top of that... well that would just be icing on the cake.  My heart is full!


Plus, we make REALLY cute babies!  What will our next one look like?! :)

No comments: