Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's Official!

Heard back from Dr. C's office this morning and it's official!  We are making to leap and staying with Dr. C in Texas.  My next appointment is January 6th at 29 weeks.  I'll see him for less appointments than a "normal" patient to accommodate the distance I'll be driving.  Right now the plan is to see him at 29, 33, 35, and 38 weeks.  After 38 weeks, I'll be there full time living with my brother and his family and will be able to see him weekly until I go in to labor.

I am SOOO thankful for a supportive physician like Dr. C.  I know GOD IS BIG ENOUGH and has this entire situation cradled in His hands.

1 comment:

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Congratulations and Merry Christmas to you and family!!!

I've tried to get to your private blog but it says not available. If you email it to me I will be so happy to follow you!