Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Random Tidbits

  • About four times a day, this little baby in my belly moves so much that it throws itself in to a fit of the hiccups. 
  • Baby C gave my belly a kiss the other day.  It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen!
  • I'm really hoping my battle scars (i.e. stretch marks) don't get any worse this time around.  
  • Yesterday the baby kicked so much that my belly actually felt sore!
  • The nursery is coming along sooo well.  I am falling more in love with the choices we made as we see everything come together!
  • I went through my newborn-6 month clothes this morning with Baby C at my side.  This is all I came up with for gender neutral:
  • I realized through that clothes sorting experience this morning just how different it is to not find out the gender.  With Baby C, we were over prepared and had so many clothes that I don't think he even got to all of them.  
  • And even with the above picture and the difference in not knowing if we need pink or blue, I am at such peace with not knowing!  I can't WAIT for their birthday so I can see who God sent to us. :)
  • Have I told you that Vari-Gone really helps with my vein?  It has taken so much of the aching away.  I am so grateful for getting that recommendation.
  • My appetite is picking up.  We went and ate a huge meal of Mexican food after church last sunday around 1pm.  By 3pm I was hungry again.  That's a weird feeling.  Maybe it has something to do with the baby putting on like half a pound a week now?
  • Speaking of, even though I ate lunch just 2 hours ago, I'm hungry.  Off to find a snack! 

1 comment:

Txstraub said...

Yup, I'm becoming Miss Piggy again too! I ate a nice filling lunch about 12:45 pm and by 3:45 my stomach was growling. The worst time is from dinner to bedtime when I feel like I'm starving again when I try to go to sleep.