Sunday, February 5, 2012

Prayers for Cousin M

My sweet cousin M, who readers of the blog should know, found out she and her husband were also expecting baby #2 just a couple short weeks after Daddy B and I found out our news.  We shared our first pregnancy together and her daughter and Baby C are only about 7 weeks apart in age.  We were excited to be so close in due dates this time around and really be able to have each other to lean on during this pregnancy.

Unfortunately, she found out this past Thursday that her second baby girl had gone to be with Jesus at 30 weeks along.  This has been a difficult time for her and for our entire family.  Tomorrow they begin the process to bring this baby girl in to the world sleeping and we are all taking comfort in knowing she is already being cradled in Jesus' arms in heaven.

I ask that you say a prayer for her, her husband, and all the family and friends so impacted by this turn of events.  There are difficult days ahead, but we know that God is good, all the time!

I'll be back to update soon about my 33 week appointment with Dr. C and my baby shower.

Thanks in advance for the thoughts and prayers being sent this way.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh wow. My prayers will be with your cousin on this very difficult day. And with the entire family through this tough time. I will certainly be praying. :(