Friday, March 23, 2012

Note From Daddy

Dear child of mine,

  Today is your due date.

Your mother and I have patiently waited for nine months for your arrival.
The entire time we have worried about your survival. 

Today is the day they say you are due. 
Even though we know this decision is truly up to you.

Please come in to our lives very soon. 
Your Mommy has spent much time on you wonderful room.

We have an outfit if you are a girl or a boy. 
You don't have to worry we have every toy. 

We have diapers and wipes so you can be clean. 
We are just waiting on you to make your big scene. 

We will love you forever and you will not have to pay rent. 
And to make things better you will have a big brother named Clint! 

Please remember whenever you come is your choice. 
Just please hurry up because Mommy and Daddy want to hear your sweet voice.

With eternal love,
Daddy


I received this in an e-mail from Daddy B this morning.  Yes, my creative husband wrote this!  I am so blessed to have this man in my life and as my partner!!

Had to leave Baby C's full name in there, I didn't want to ruin the rhythm.  ;)

No comments: